At the 1995 IFSA conference in Sao Paulo (Brazil) IFSA decided to become a Federation and thus has regional chapters and special interest groups as members.
Please apply for your IFSA membership through your regional chapter or special interest group.
If you do not belong to any society being registered member of IFSA Federation then contactKyung Chan Min(the IFSA representative of individual members), or the would-be European Chapter
- The European Society for Fuzzy Logic and Technology (EUSFLAT)
- The main goals of EUSFLAT are to represent the European fuzzy community of IFSA; to encourage the scientific communication and collaboration among its members; to provide support in the organization of activities related to the topics of the society and to obtain reduced rates for journals. If you want to become a member of EUSFLAT please fill in the registration form or send an e-mail with your name, affiliation, phone, fax and topics of interest.
- Each chapter collects dues from its members. Namely,
Chapter dues are collected by the Treasurer of the Chapter and then directed to IFSA Treasurer
- Membership due: To maintain chapter activities, e.g. newsletter, or their regional journal.
- Fee for FSS (if the member wants to receive it)
- Chapter dues: Each chapter and special interest group have to select one of the following categories
- Category A (due: $5000, 4 votes in the council)
- Category B (due: $1000, 2 votes in the council)
- Category C (due: $200, 1 vote in the council)
Prof. Janusz Kacprzyk
Systems Research Institute, Polish Academy of Sciences
ul. Newelska 6, 01-447 Warsaw, Poland
Tel: +48-22-836-44-14 ; Fax: +48-22-837-27-72
However, journal subscription fees are to be forwarded directly to the publisher by Chapter Treasurers.
IFSA President Zenn Bien urges each Chapter President to act in accordance with the new By-Laws and the new structure of IFSA Federation.